Head Trainer & Owner
Jayme has been a fitness business owner since 2008 when he started his program as an outdoor Adventure Boot Camp. His dream of expanding his business grew to new heights in 2013 when he opened his 4000sqft training facility, now known as Elite Fitness Company. His passion for helping others succeed coupled with this enthusiasm for sports and fitness makes his position as Owner and Program Designer extremely rewarding! He has a remarkable ability to design and lead dynamic, high-energy group training sessions with a keen sense of focus on each client’s individual needs.
Jayme has also enjoyed being a youth football coach prior to joining the coaching staff (2013) of Vintage High School’s rising football team in Napa, CA. He is currently the Head Strength Coach for the entire football program, designing daily workouts for strength, conditioning and injury prevention. He started as a position coach for the Frosh team and quickly moved up the ladder to become the Defensive Coordinator of the JV Team. As a student at Vintage High School, Jayme participated in football and wrestling. He also competed in Kempo Karate, achieving a Brown Belt and advancing to Junior Instructor.
CERTIFICATIONS AND ACCOLADES
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) – NESTA (National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association)
- Level 1 Kettlebell Instructor – KBC (Kettlebell Concepts)
- ABC Instructor (Adventure Boot Camp)
- CPR & First Aid
- Voted “BEST Personal Trainer” in Petaluma’s People’s Choice Awards 3 years running (before this category was eliminated)
- Voted “BEST Gym” in Petaluma’s People’s Choice Awards